Come and Receive heeling, Power., Miraculous and deliverers.
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
Our Project for 2012-2013
Matthew 25:41-45 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’ They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least among you, you did not do for me.’”
There is no doubt that poverty’s reach is both widespread and devastating today. God’s people cannot be indifferent toward those in need, because His expectations for us in regard to taking care of His poor are over throughout the entirety of the Scripture . For example, look at the Lord’s words about the goodness of King Josiah in Jeremiah 22:16 “He defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well. Is that not what it means to know me, declares the LORD?” And Moses instructed his people how to treat the poor and needy: “Give generously to [them] and do so without a grudging in heart; then because of this, the LORD your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to” (Deuteronomy 15:10)this statement is perfectly captured in Proverbs 14:31: “whoever is kind to the needy honors God.”Matthew 25:37-40
To finance our projects, we need your financial support. All members of our organization are volunteers. Therefore, it is possible for us to be able to carry 100 % our projects in with your donations. In nonprofit fundraising, that call to action is ... asking constituents to support Our organization's mission through contributions of 1000$ , 500$, 150$, 100$, 50$, and also any pray point download cost 10$ ,
We are happy to hear from you, our staffs are always willing to provide any information you may require
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send through our Bank: ANZ Royal Bank Phom Penh cambodia
Swift Code : ANZBKHPP
Beneficiary Name: Mr Osang Prince Joshua
A/C No: 2882321
Beneficiary Name: Mr Osang Prince Joshua
Swift Code; ANZBKHPP
Debit visa card No: 4687871500029448
Tel: +855 886874373, 11277129,
WE ACCEPT PAYPAL
Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents
A Definition of Personal Information:
Personal information is any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact a specific individual. This information can include an individual's opinions or beliefs, as well as facts about, or related to, the individual.
Exceptions: business contact information and certain publicly available information, such as that published in telephone directories, are not considered personal information.
Privacy Protection Commitment:
WHCIC are committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information of donors, Supporters, customers, board of directors, committee members, staff, members the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy .
What personal information is collected?
1. Sales transactions or donations: WHCIC may collect personal information such as email address, home fax number, and credit card information from individuals purchasing publications or WHCIC Supporter memberships, or making donations.
2. WHCIC governance: Personal contact information for board members, staff and committee members may be offered by such individuals and will be maintained in a database by designated WHCIC staff.
3. Members: WHCIC receives copies of all Artists' service contracts directly related to the collective agreements it co-administers with Associated Designers of Cambodia, This information is maintained in confidence by designated WHCIC staff in a secure paper-based filing system.
Why is it collected, and what is it used for?
1. Sales transactions or donations: This information may be collected by designated WHCIC staff to fulfill sales orders for publications, registrations for professional development programs, to provide a tax receipt, thank-you correspondence, invoice, receipt or other correspondence related to a purchase or donation, or to send renewal notices up to six months after the renewal date of a previous order. A secondary contact method is requested should the first method of contact become outdated before the order is completed.
2. WHCIC governance: Personal contact information for board members, staff and committee members may be offered by such individuals and will be maintained in a database by designated WHCIC staff. This information will only be used to conduct relevant WHCIC business.
3. Members: Information regarding other Services within Member is collected in order that WHCIC may fully support member organizations in the administration of the collective agreements.
How is it collected?
1. Sales transactions or donations: This information may be collected through assorted order forms available on the WHCIC website or by email. This information might also be taken over the phone as requested by the purchaser.
[We strongly caution you not to provide personal information, including credit card information, by email and Electronic correspondence unless you are sure it is secured.]
2. WHCIC governance: Board members, staff and committee members' contact information is collected by fax, mail, phone or email by WHCIC staff.
3. Members: Information collected from the Membership regarding other Services is collected by fax, mail, phone or email by designated WHCIC staff.
4. Website: If an individual makes a donation through the WHCIC website or registers for a program through the WHCIC website, the information will be collected through secure on-line forms and no credit card information will be available to either WHCIC or the third-party supplier as it is encrypted and goes directly to the credit card company.
Where is it kept and who has access?
All contact information for donors, Supporters, customers, board of directors, committee members, staff, and Members is tracked in a centralized database maintained by designated WHCIC staff. This includes, if provided, personal contact information. The database does not include any financial information or details such as credit card numbers.
Original order forms (which may include VISA numbers as provided by an individual), and photocopies of Cheque’s are kept in locked filing cabinets accessible by the Communications and education department.
Information regarding other Services is stored in the Contract Coordinator's office and in the office of the personal secretary to the School Director.
What security measures are used?
WHCIC filing cabinets containing financial information are locked.
WHCIC filing cabinets containing Member contracts are locked and accessible by designated School supervisor staff only.
The centralized database is accessible by designated WHCIC staff.
To whom is it disclosed?
WHCIC do not disclose personal information to any third parties except during a payment transaction when financial information is disclosed to relevant financial and credit institutions in order to process the payment.
WHCIC does not sell trade or rent personal information to other organizations or individuals. WHCIC does not use personal information outside of the purpose for which it was intended.
WHCIC may include an opt-out option on certain order forms to ensure that individuals can receive information about other WHCIC publications and activities should they so desire.
When is it disposed of?
Financial records from sales transactions are kept on file for a period of three years and then are destroyed by shredding.
The WHCIC centralized database is updated ongoing. Individuals may contact the Privacy section by E-mail at any time to update personal information, to ask questions about the use of their information, the disclosure of information, or to have it removed from the database.
WONDERS HARVEST CHURCH INT'L CAMBODIA
Your use of this web site is subject to the terms and conditions described below. By using the Wonders Harvest Church Int'l (WHCIC) website, you agree to accept such terms and conditions.
The Wonders Harvest Church Int'l does not make any warranties or representations with respect to the content, quality, accuracy, or completeness of any information or materials contained on the Wonders Harvest Church Int'l website, including text, graphics, links, materials and other items contained at this site.
The Wonders Harvest Church Int'l reserves the right to make changes to the materials at this site at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will the Wonders Harvest Church Int'l be liable for any claim for damages, whether direct, indirect, general, consequential, incidental, exemplary, or special, arising from the use of information, documents, files, or other data accessible on or through this web site, including but not limited to, claims arising out of or related to electronic access or the transmission of data or viruses. Further, the Wonders Harvest Church Int'l will not be responsible for any damage users may suffer, including but not limited to, loss of data or interruptions of service.
The Wonders Harvest Church Int'l shall not be liable for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or out-of-date information contained herein. WHCIC provides all materials on this web site “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to accuracy, currency, reliability, omissions or completeness.
The content of this website is subject to change without prior notice.
Links to Other Web Sites
Links to third party web sites on the Wonders Harvest Church Int'l Cambodia site are provided solely as a convenience to you. WHCIC has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus, WHCIC does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the WHCIC web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Commercial Use Prohibited
This web site and its contents are intended only for the individual, non-commercial use of web site users. No user of this website may resell, republish, print, download or copy any portion of this web site or the contents for commercial use without the prior written consent of the WHCIC, except that reasonable copying or printing of its contents for individual, non-commercial use is permitted.